Your Snoworks ski course booking is split into two sections.
1. The Ski Course
When booking a 'Ski Course' you agree to SKI COURSE BOOKING CONDITIONS - click to view
2. Accommodation, Travel & Other Services
We have sourced preferential rates and reserved rooms with all the tour operators, hotels, chalets and service providers we use.
You have the choice to book the Ski Course with or without Other Services, sourcing your own travel and accommodation services as desired.
It's easy to book and you can call us or email us any time
phone lines are often very busy with enquiries and on occassions if our sales
staff are occupied on other calls our switchboard will take a message and a member of our
sales team will respond to your call as soon as possible. If enquiring
by email we will aim to get back to you within 24 hours. If you have difficulty speaking to anyone during our office hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Book
1. Firstly choose your ski course.
2. Then choose your accommodation and travel options.
3. You can reserve your space
both on the course and accommodation and travel if required by calling
our office and paying a deposit.
Ski Course Deposit: £50
Accommodation and Travel Deposit: £125
Adventure Deposit: £750
Gap Deposit: £1000
You can pay by a number of options; credit or debit card, BACS transfer or cheque. Our office will advise you.
Online 'Reserve a Space'
You can also reserve a space for ski or pro courses quickly online by clicking the 'Reserve Me A Space' button, filling in the necessary fields and paying a £50 'Reserve A Space' fee. Our booking office will automatically be notified of these details once payment has been made. A member of the team will then follow up via email or phone to discuss your reservation and take any further amounts payable.
4. A confirmation invoice will be emailed to you with all the details of your booking along with copies of the Snoworks Booking Conditions.
5. Final payment is due 10 weeks prior to departure. For any UK courses full payment is required at the time of booking.
6. Any flight tickets, vouchers or pre-course information will be sent to you prior to departure.
Call us on 0844 543 0503. Linda who runs our Booking Office will be able to help you with any queries you have. You can also email us at email@example.com
If booking 'accommodation only' please see Flight and Transfer Details information