INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Full board accommodation on arrival in Bakhmaro (see below for details of accommodation)
- Use of Snowcat
- Taxis and airport transfers
- Overnight hotel and dinner on day 7 (if required – see itinerary)
- Snoworks instructor for duration of the trip
- Local guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Alcoholic drinks with meals (bring duty free if you require these)
- Travel insurance (off piste with a guide)
- International flights
Touring skis and skins, helmet, off piste safety equipment (transceiver, shovel & probe)
3 MARCH FRIDAY
Depart from London Heathrow for Batumi, Georgia. Recommended flights with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul (details to be advised).
4 MARCH – DAY 1 SATURDAY
Arrive Batumi by 1100. Transfer to Bakhmaro. Safety briefing
5 – 10 MARCH – DAYS 2 – 7 SUNDAY TO FRIDAY
6 Days off-piste skiing with snowcats.
11 MARCH – DAY 8 SATURDAY
Depart our guest house accommodation early and transfer to Batumi airport. Fly back to London Heathrow. Recommended flights with Turkish Airlines departing approximately 1130 to land in Heathrow at approximately 1430 (details to be advised).
(itinerary could change depending on weather and snow conditions)
10 MARCH – DAYs 7/8
Ski all day then transfer to a hotel close to the airport for dinner and overnight. Fly back to UK on Saturday 11 March.