INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Full board accommodation on arrival in Adjara (see below for details of accommodation)
- Use of Snowcat
- Taxis and airport transfers
- Overnight hotel and dinner on day 7
- Snoworks instructor for duration of the trip
- Local guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Alcoholic drinks with meals (bring duty free if you require these)
- Travel insurance (off piste with a guide)
- International flights
Touring skis and skins, helmet, off piste safety equipment (transceiver, shovel & probe)
Depart from London Heathrow for Batumi, Georgia. Recommended flights with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul (details to be advised).
28 JANUARY – DAY 1
Arrive Batumi by 1100. Transfer to our own private valley in Adjara (4 hours). Transfer to lodge accommodation ( 2.5 hours by snowcat). We may get a chance to ski today depending on arrival time.
29 JANUARY – 2 FEBRUARY – DAYS 2 – 6
Off Piste Snowcat skiing.
3 FEBRUARY- DAY 7
Depart our lodge accommodation and ski for full day before travelling to Batumi airport to stay overnight. Last evening dinner included at a local restaurant.
4 FEBRUARY – DAY 8
Fly back to London Heathrow. Recommended flights with Turkish Airlines departing approximately 1130 to land in Heathrow at approximately 1430 (details to be advised).