Why do this tour with Snoworks?
Because you will get a British IFMGA Guide PLUS a Snoworks ski coach. This way you’re in the safest hands possible with 2 alpine professionals to a ratio of a maximum of 5 clients. Our Snoworks instructor will be able to offer you individual and expert tuition to enhance the enjoyment of your experience and understand different approaches to different terrain and snow textures, whilst also capturing video and photos along the way.
We also have all bases covered for you: ski passes, internal transfers and much more (most other providers don’t include these).
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- British IFMGA guide and Snoworks instructor
- Shared half-board accommodation in Argentiere (Sun 14th)
- Shared half-board accommodation in a mountain refuge (4 nights)
- Lift passes (Chamonix 2 days, Verbier 1 day)
- Taxi connection from Champex to Verbier
- Taxi for additional luggage/ski bag from Chamonix to Zermatt
- Transceiver, shovel and probe (if you do not have your own)
For your convenience, we can book the hotels for the nights pre and post-trip (the night of the 13th in Argentiere, and the night of the 19th in Zermatt. This way we are all together as one group for trip briefings and social aspects.
- Shared half-board accommodation in Argentiere (1 night pre-trip start)
- Shared half-board accommodation in Zermatt (1 night post-trip start)
These can be added during the booking process.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Airport Transfers from Geneva to Chamonix/Zermatt to Geneva
- Drinks in huts
- Lunch/snacks for touring
- Glacier travel safety equipment (These can be rented for an additional €150 for the trip, please reserve these when you book, and pay cash to the guide at the welcome meeting)