• Return transfer from Sapporo airport to Niseko
• Twin shared half board accommodation at Black Diamond Lodge or alternative/similar
• 6 days skiing:
• 4 days skiing in Niseko and linked resorts (This may vary depending on snow and weather)
• 1 day skiing in Rusutsu (This may vary depending on snow or weather)
• 1 day cat skiing (option for more, payable in resort)
• Full ski pass for 6 days
• Ski coaching/guiding for 6 days
• Off-hill chats, video etc
• Snoworks host for the duration of the trip
• Ski equipment, off-piste safety equipment
• Single room supplement if required
NOTE: This trip needs minimum numbers of 4 to run so please DO NOT book travel until the Snoworks office confirms numbers.
Day 1: Depart UK Friday 9th February 2024
See below for recommended flights
Day 2: Arrive Sapporo transfer to Niseko.
Day 3 to 8: Ski 6 full days
6 full days with uplift including 1 full day cat ski with Snoworks coach and host.
Experience the amazing powder Niseko and the surrounding area has to offer.
4 interconnecting ski areas, Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri.
Cat skiing for 1 day included
Ski Rusutsu 1 day included
Day 9: Depart Saturday 17th Feb
Day 10: Arrive back in UK Sunday 18th Feb 2024
The trip in 2024 will be hosted and led by Snoworks coach Nick Quinn. Nick will be taking up to 6 skiers. If numbers go above 6 Nick may be joined by Pete Illinsky a regular guide on the Japan Powder Ski Adventure or another local guide.
Fly from London Heathrow via Tokyo Haneda to arrive in Sapporo Chitose. Recommended flights.
Outbound – depart Friday 9th Feb
British Airways BA42
Saturday 10th Feb
British Airways BA511
Inbound – depart Saturday 17th Feb
British Airways BA528
CTS/HND 12:00/ 22:50
Sunday 18th Feb
British Airways BA41