COVID 19 INFORMATION
This page will be updated pending changes in French and UK government directives.
Tignes is currently planning on opening for skiing on the 20th June but is awaiting further government directives to confirm 100%. We will update this page accordingly with any new directives.
At present the FCO advises against all but essential travel abroad. We are awaiting further updates and will advise accordingly. We believe updates for traveling between France and the UK will be coming soon. We advise to wait until further confirmation prior to booking any travel or accommodation.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY PROVISIONAL
RESERVE A SPACE
You can reserve a space pending updated information from Tignes along with updated directives from the UK and French governments. Email [email protected] to reserve a space.