COVID 19 INFORMATION
This page will be updated pending changes in Italian and UK government directives.
Cervinia is currently planning on opening for skiing this summer at some point but the resort is awaiting further government directives to confirm 100%. We will update this page accordingly with any new directives.
At present the UK FCO advises against all but essential travel abroad. We are unsure when Italian borders will open. We are awaiting further updates and will advise accordingly. We believe updates for traveling between the UK and Italy will be coming soon. We advise to wait until further confirmation prior to booking any travel or accommodation.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY PROVISIONAL
RESERVE A SPACE
You can reserve a space pending updated information from Cervinia along with updated directives from the UK and Italian authorities. Email [email protected] to reserve a space.