100 Reasons To Ski With Snoworks
1. OPEN SKIING PHILOSOPHY – Develop All-Mountain skills to cope with the ever changing mountain environment.
2. ALL-TERRAIN COURSES – All-mountain ski courses for ‘ski everywhere’ aspirations.
3. INTERMEDIATES TO EXPERTS – A range of courses catering for a host of levels from intermediate skiers to experts.
4. OFF-PISTE COURSES – Instructional ski courses for experienced and wannabe off-piste skiers.
5. BACKCOUNTRY COURSES – Combining off-piste instruction and guiding in some of the most breathtaking backcountry destinations in the world.
6. ENGLISH SPEAKING – Instruction in English language. No confusion, no ambiguity.
7. TOP SKI COACHES – Hand picked ski coaches versed in the Snoworks philosophies.
8. COMPANIONSHIP – Meet and ski with other like minded skiers.
9. OFF-PISTE SAFETY KIT – The latest tracker avalanche transceivers with probes, shovels and backpacks included in the course fee.
10. CUTTING EDGE SKI PHILOSOPHIES – Learn like you’ve never learnt before. Improve faster than you’ve ever improved before.
11. ON THE MOVE TEACHING – No standing in lines waiting for ‘your turn’. Ski and improve on the move.
12. INDIVIDUAL – Develop you own individual style. Not moulded into a ski teaching ‘system’.
13. BREAK FREE – Coaching that leaves the intermediate plateau well and truly behind.
14. DISCOVER – Ski more of the mountain. Learn the skills to travel. Discover new terrain.
15. SKILLS BASED COACHING – No set movement patterns, develop ever changing skills for ever changing mountain conditions.
16. THE THREE VALLEYS – Probably the biggest ski area in the world. Terrain galore. Ski Courses in Meribel.
17. ESPACE KILLY – Ski courses in one of the greatest ski playgrounds in the world. High and snowsure.
18. ADVENTURE – A no holds-barred skiing programme focusing on Skiing Adventures in Exotic locations around the world.
19. BACKCOUNTRY ACCESS. Ski Courses combining Backcountry skiing with skinning to access unbelievable off-piste.
20. ST ANTON – Backcountry Ski Courses in Austria’s premier off-piste skiing destination.
21. LA PLAGNE – another one of the worlds greatest ski destinations. Paradiski. An off-piste heaven.
22. THE SNOWORKS BLOG – Award winning ski blog keeping you up to date with the latest thinking in ski teaching along with resort, weather and any other ski related information.
23 BAQUIERA BERET – Spains jewel. An off-piste paradise.
24. DYNASTAR SKIS – A partnership with Dynastar skis offering you the latest test skis.
25. JAPAN – Powder skiing adventure in the land of the rising sun.
26. OUTCOME SKI TEACHING – Ski coaching based around ‘control’ and ‘measurable outcomes not ‘HOW YOU LOOK’. Learn to ski the moutain.
27. LEVELS – Groups where you can move levels. Swap groups. Move around. Find a level that you are comfortable with.
28. SKI BUDDIES – Meet and ski with other skiers who are a similar level and have similar skiing aspirations. 100’s of Snoworks skiers have created new friendships. Found new buddies to go skiing with.
29. £31.66 The hourly fee for a half day Snoworks Ski Course.
30 £21.83 The hourly rate for a full days Snoworks Ski Course.
31. COURSE FINDER – Easy to use ‘course finder’ on the Snoworks website. Search by date, resort, course.
32. SKI TOURING ADVENTURES – Ski touring Adventures in amazing ski destinations across the globe.
14. CHILE – Once in a lifetime skiing adventures to the Chilean Lakes and Volcanoes district.
23. GAP COURSES – Train the autumn, work the winter. Gap ski instructor training.
27. FACEBOOK – Active facebook page with over 1,000 ‘likes’.
29. NO DOGMA – Cutting edge coaching. No nonsense ski teaching. No industry dogma.
30. RACE CARVE COURSES – Adrenalin filled race weeks for speed freaks in the summer and autumn.
38. HINTERTUX IN THE SPRING – Glacier skiing in the spring on Europes largest skiable glacier.
42. MYTH BREAKING – Ground breaking ski teaching which explodes the ‘myths’ of skiing.
43. AUTUMN SKIING – Pre-season ski courses from October to December. Train before the start of the winter then reap the rewards when the winter arrives.
49. £325 – Current price for a Snoworks half day course. 5 half days of instensive, ground breaking training and skiing. Less then the price of 1 local instructor for the day!
50. ONE TO ONE SKI COURSES – Your own Snoworks instructor available for private coaching on certain dates.
53. NO STANDING AROUND – On the move ski coaching, minimum standing around.
55. BASI – Ski coaching from top instructors from the British Association of Snowsport Instructors.
57. BUMPS – Dedicated Bumps courses in December and April in Tignes.
59. SUMMER SKI COURSES – Summer skiing in Tignes combining excellent skiing and afternoon activities.
60. ABS – The latest Air Bag Systems for off-piste safety available for hire on all Snoworks Ski Courses.
61. VOLCANOES – Amazing skiing from the summit of Chilean volcanoes.
63. AMITY TOURS – Snoworks Chilean partners and hosts of the South American Adventures.
64. JUNIOR RACE – Race training for youngsters in the summer and autumn.
65. PRO INSTRUCTOR TRAINING – Performance training for instructors at all levels of BASI.
68. RACE CAMPS – Race training for wannabe and experienced ski racers with Emma Carrick-Anderson and Mike Barker.
71. 100% – Ski coaching which focuses on the Psychological, Tactical, and Physical aspects of ski performance as well as the technical aspects to achieve 100% potential.
74. GLACIER – High altitude skiing with snow sure glaciers in Tignes and Hintertux.
75. ON-LINE RESERVATION – New online ability to reserve courses with £50 deposit.
77. LIVE TO SKI – Snoworks strapline and basis behind our passion for skiing.
78. £455 – Current price for a Snoworks All day 5 day ski course. Similar price for one private instructor for the day!
79. SNOWORKS – The name behind the philosophy. Learn to use the snow to your advantage. Work with the snow.
86. MOVING LEVELS – Ski Courses where you can change levels of groups during the week. Seek more challenge or less challenge as required.
87. DIFFERENT LEVEL PARTNERS – Ski Courses where you can come with your partner and join different level courses.
88. TRUST – Financially secure booking system focusing on the use of trust account to protect monies paid in advance for services.
90. FIND YOUR SKI LEVEL – Easy to use system for matching your ski level and experience to a ski course.
91. TESTIMONIALS – Unrivaled amount of testimonials bestowing the advantages of Snoworks Ski Courses
93. CRISTIAN AND ALEJANDRO LEVY – Owners of Amity Tours our Chilean partners.
95. £15.16 – The hourly price for a Snoworks all day ski course, 6 hours per day for 5 days. Exceptional value for money and less than a round of coffees and muffins!
96. ADRENALIN – Communications agency and inspiration behind the Snoworks branding.
97. MOUNTAIN GUIDES – Snoworks in-house team of mountain guides including; Torben Gregerson, Bruno Faulch, Dave Cumming, Richard Mansfield, Nigel Shepherd and Guido Schilling amongst others.
98. 12 MONTHS – A Snoworks Ski Course running every month of the year. You can literally ski all year around with Snoworks.
100. ONE HUNDRED – A hundred reasons why to come skiing with Snoworks.