100 Reasons To Ski With Snoworks
1. EMMA CARRICK-ANDERSON – Snoworks instructor, 4 time Olympic ski racer, BASI Trainer and one of Britains top female skiers and coaches. Based in Tignes.
2. ESPACE KILLY – Ski courses in one of the greatest ski playgrounds in the world. High and snowsure.
3. OPEN SKIING PHILOSOPHY – Develop All-Mountain skills to cope with the ever changing mountain environment.
4. SALOMON – Snoworks instructors kitted out with all the latest gear from Salomon ready to give advice on choosing the right kit.
5. OFF-PISTE SAFETY KIT – 40 of the latest tracker 2 avalanche transceivers with probes, shovels and BCA stashpacks included in the course fee.
6. LEE TOWNEND – Snoworks instructor and Trainer for the British Association of Snowsport Instructors. Ski tester for Ski and Board magazine. Based in Courchevel.
7. NOT ABOUT THE LOOKS – All mountain philosophy based on ‘how well you ski’ not ‘how well you look’.
8. SALOMON BBR’S – Latest skis from the Salomon collection for hire direct from Snoworks.
9. SNOW DISPLACEMENT – Learn complete control over your speed in any terrain in any snow texture at any speed on any steepness.
10. COURCHEVEL – Ski courses in The Three Valleys. The biggest ski area in the world.
11. ORANGE – You won’t loose the Snoworks instructors this season – Bright orange is the latest colour from Salomon clothing.
12. BCA – BACKCOUNTRY ACCESS. The latest courses from Snoworks combining Backcountry skiing with skinning to access unbelievable off-piste.
13. OFF-PISTE COURSES – Instructional ski courses for experienced and wannabe off-piste skiers.
14. CHILE – Once in a lifetime skiing adventures to the Chilean Lakes and Volcanoes district.
15. PHIL SMITH – Snoworks Director, ex racer, ex trainer for the British Association of Snowsport Instructors, ex member of the British Demonstration team. ex ex ex but very much alive in the snoworks philsophy and all-mountain skiing programme. Based in Tignes.
16. INTERMEDIATES TO EXPERTS – A range of courses catering for a host of levels from intermediate skiers to experts.
17. EUROTEST TRAINING – Summer and Autumn race training programme for ski instructors training for their exams.
18. POWDER CHICKS – Women only ski courses with Emma Carrick-Anderson.
19. INDIVIDUAL – Develop you own individual style. Don’t be moulded into a ski teaching ‘system’.
20. SKILLS – No set movement patterns, ever changing skills for ever changing conditions.
21. TELLURIDE – Latest offering from Snoworks, 4,000ft of vertical skiing.
22. KASHMIR – Amazing skiing adventure to Kashmir.
23. BACKCOUNTRY COURSES – Combining off-piste instruction and guiding in some of the most breathtaking backcountry destinations in the world.
23. GAP COURSES – Train the autumn, work the winter. Gap ski instructor training.
24. GRESSONEY – Amazing off piste destination. Untouched, unspoilt, uncrowded Italian Backcountry skiing destination.
25. MARK WARNER – Accommodation partner offering exceptional value for money skiing packages to go with your Snoworks Ski Course.
26. LINDA WILSON – Head of the Snoworks booking team. Unrivaled knowledge and experience in the ski industry.
27. FACEBOOK – Active facebook page with over 1,000 ‘likes’.
28. COURSE FINDER – Easy to use state of the art ‘course finder’ on the Snoworks website.
29. NO DOGMA – Cutting edge coaching. No nonsense ski teaching. No industry dogma.
30. RACE CARVE COURSES – Adrenalin filled race weeks for speed freaks in the summer and autumn.
31. JAPAN – Skiing adventure in the land of the rising sun. No expense spared skiing itinerary spanning both the north and south islands.
32. MIKE BARKER – Snoworks instructor and ex-national team coach. Based in Courchevel.
33. ALL-TERRAIN COURSES – All-mountain ski courses for ‘ski everywhere’ aspirations.
34. SALOMON BBR’S – Latest ski from Salomon with surfboard technology for high performance Piste skiing with powder aspirations. Current ski being tested by Phil Smith.
35. ENGLISH SPEAKING – Instruction in English language. No confusion, no ambiguity.
36. DISCOVER SKIING – Ski places you would not normally ski by yourself.
37. COMPANIONSHIP – Meet other skiers.
38. HINTERTUX IN THE SPRING – Glacier skiing in the spring on Europes largest skiable glacier.
39. ST ANTON – Backcountry Ski Courses in Austria’s premier off-piste skiing destination.
40. SKI BUDDIES – Meet and ski with other skiers who are a similar level and have similar skiing aspirations.
41. SILVER SKI – Amazing value for money ski packages in La Tania with access into the heart of the Three Valleys.
42. MYTH BREAKING – Ground breaking ski teaching which explodes the ‘myths’ of skiing.
43. AUTUMN SKIING – Pre-season ski courses from October to December. Train before the start of the winter then reap the rewards when the winter arrives.
44. AUBERGE SUR LA MONTAGNE – Chalet in St Foy, base for the Tarentaise All-Terrain Safari run by Sue and Andy Mac.
45. SNOWORKS BLOG – Active blog updated regularly with technical, resort and any other ski related information.
46. TIGNES SNOW REPORTS – Weekly snow reports direct from the slopes of Tignes.
47. TARENTAISE ALL TERRAIN SAFARI – Ski Courses encompassing; Tignes, Val D’Isere, St Foy, La Thuille, Rosiere and Les Arcs.
48. NICK QUINN – Snoworks instructor based in St Foy. Tutor for the British Association of Snowsport Instructors.
49. £325 – Current price for a Snoworks half day course. 5 half days of instensive, ground breaking training and skiing. Less then the price of 1 local instructor for the day!
50. ONE TO ONE SKI COURSES – Your own Snoworks instructor available for private coaching on certain dates.
51. HOTEL JOLANDA – Fantastic hotel complete with spa situated at the base of a chairlift and venue for the Gressoney Backcountry Ski Courses.
52. VANOISE ALL-TERRAIN SAFARI- All day Ski Courses encompassing; The Three Valleys, La Plagne, Valmorel and Pralognan.
53. NO STANDING AROUND – On the move ski coaching, minimum standing around.
54. OBJECTIVE – Ski coaching based around ‘control’ and ‘measurable outcomes’.
55. BASI – Ski coaching from top instructors from the British Association of Snowsport Instructors.
56. BBC – Commentating direct from Sotchi with the BBC in February 2014, Snoworks instructor Emma Carrick-Anderson.
57. BUMPS – Dedicated Bumps courses in December and April in Tignes.
58. SNOWDOMES – Summer training on UK Snowdomes.
59. SUMMER SKI COURSES – Summer skiing in Tignes combining excellent skiing and afternoon activities.
60. ABS – The latest Air Bag Systems for off-piste safety available for hire on all Snoworks Ski Courses.
61. VOLCANOES – Amazing skiing from the summit of Chilean volcanoes.
62. SKI TOURING – Ski touring options on the Kashmir and South American Adventures.
63. AMITY TOURS – Snoworks Chilean partners and hosts of the South American Adventures.
64. JUNIOR RACE – Race training for youngsters in the summer and autumn.
65. PRO INSTRUCTOR TRAINING – Performance training for instructors at all levels of BASI.
66. TEST TECHNIQUE TRAINING – Slalom training for ski instructors.
67. WEEKEND SKI COURSES – One day off work, three days skiing. Weekend courses on certain dates early and late season.
68. RACE CAMPS – Race training for wannabe and experienced ski racers with Emma Carrick-Anderson and Mike Barker.
69. BRIAN HOGG – Snoworks instructor and off-piste ‘mountain man’ based in St Foy.
70. OUTPUT ORIENTED – Ski coaching which focuses on achieving results and ‘how well you ski’ rather then ‘the way you ski’.
71. 100% – Ski coaching which focuses on the Psychological, Tactical, and Physical aspects of ski performance as well as the technical aspects to achieve 100% potential.
72. GAYNOR COX – Snoworks Office Assistant, helpful and polite. Ring her up and see for yourself.
73. COURMAYEUR – Ultimate Off-Piste ski destination and venue for one of the Snoworks Backcountry Ski Courses.
74. GLACIER – High altitude skiing with snow sure glaciers in Tignes and Hintertux.
75. ON-LINE RESERVATION – New online ability to reserve courses with £50 deposit.
76. BEN SILCOX – Snoworks instructor based in Courchevel.
77. LIVE TO SKI – Snoworks strapline and basis behind our passion for skiing.
78. £455 – Current price for a Snoworks All day 5 day ski course. Similar price for one private instructor for the day!
79. SNOWORKS – The name behind the philosophy. Learn to use the snow to your advantage. Work with the snow.
80. CORPORATE – Ski services for corporate clients looking for reliability, service and state of the art instruction.
81. VODAFONE – One of Snoworks corporate clients.
82. INTERMEDIATE PLATEAU – Coaching that leaves the intermediate plateau well and truly behind.
83. LEVEL 7 – Ski Courses for skiers who have reached the ‘elite’ level of ski performance.
84. LA TANIA – Exceptional value for money ski destination with direct access into the heart of ‘The Three Valleys’.
85. FOUR OLYMPICS – Number of Olympic games Snoworks instructor Emma Carrick-Anderson competed in.
86. MOVING LEVELS – Ski Courses where you can change levels of groups during the week. Seek more challenge or less challenge as required.
87. DIFFERENT LEVEL PARTNERS – Ski Courses where you can come with your partner and join different level courses.
88. TRUST – Financially secure booking system focusing on the use of trust account to protect monies paid in advance for services.
90. FIND YOUR SKI LEVEL – Easy to use system for matching your ski level and experience to a ski course.
91. TESTIMONIALS – Unrivaled amount of testimonials bestowing the advantages of Snoworks Ski Courses
92. ADDING VALUE – Progressive communications agency and one of Snoworks corporate clients.
93. CRISTIAN AND ALEJANDRO LEVY – Owners of Amity Tours our Chilean partners.
95. £15.16 – The hourly price for a Snoworks all day ski course, 6 hours per day for 5 days. Exceptional value for money and less than a round of coffees and muffins!
96. ADRENALIN – Communications agency and inspiration behind the Snoworks branding.
97. MOUNTAIN GUIDES – Snoworks in-house team of mountain guides including; Torben Gregerson, Bruno Faulch, Dave Cumming, Richard Mansfield, Nigel Shepherd and Guido Schilling amongst others.
98. 12 MONTHS – A Snoworks Ski Course running every month of the year. You can literally ski all year around with Snoworks.
99. ADVENTURE – A no holds-barred skiing programme focusing on Skiing Adventures in Exotic locations around the world.
100. ONE HUNDRED – A hundred reasons why to come skiing with Snoworks.